Last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Bring these spicy and savory deviled eggs to your next party or gathering!
Abraham’s Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs, hard-cooked
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise use generous measure–rounded, not scraped flat
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard any variety
- 1 teaspoon vinegar any variety
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bacon pieces finely chopped, divided use
- 1 1/2 tablespoons jarred jalapeños finely chopped, divided use
- Hard-cook the eggs. For Instant Pot instructions, click here.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs. Rinse each one, making sure they are free of peels. Lay on paper towel to dry.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Pop out yolks into a clean bowl. Mash yolks with a fork.
- Place empty egg whites on a platter and set aside for filling momentarily.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and seasonings (onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper) to egg yolks. Mash and stir well with a fork.
- Add one tablespoon finely chopped bacon and one tablespoon finely chopped jalapeños to mixture and incorporate well. Reserve one half tablespoon of both jalepeño and bacon for garnish.
- Taste carefully for seasoning. Add a dash of salt or vinegar if needed.
- Transfer mixture to a quart size zip-top bag and seal.
- Snip off bottom corner of the plastic bag and pipe filling into the reserverd egg whites.
- Garnish with remaining half tablespoon each of jalepeño and bacon.