Honey Walnut Vinaigrette
Perfect for fall, this homemade salad dressing recipe is delicious, budget-friendly, and super easy to make!
- Measuring spoons
- Glass jar with a lid
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnut oil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Pour all ingredients into a jar and shake well. Serve over your favorite salad greens.
Experiment with your own combination of oils and vinegars to try different salad dressings, using the 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar ratio. We love this dressing on a bed of greens with chopped apples, chopped toasted walnuts, and grated white cheddar cheese.
Calories: 111kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 81mgSugar: 5gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Simple, easy and delicious! We will be making this often!
So glad you enjoyed it, April! It’s one of our faves also.