Last updated on April 5th, 2022 at 08:49 am
Kale salad. Blah. Add some pumpkin seeds, cranberries, ginger, lemon, and honey, and you’ve got an exciting blend of flavor, sweetness, and spice!
Ginger Cranberry Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing
Sweet and Spicy Ginger with Tart Dried Cranberries come together to make a zingy delicious salad!
- Cutting Board
- Jelly jar with lid
- Large bowl
- 1 bunch fresh kale chopped
- ¼ cup crystallized ginger chopped fine
- ¼ cup dried cranberries chopped fine
- ¼ cup pepitas or green pumpkin seeds
Honey Lemon Dressing
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix kale, ginger, cranberries, and pepitas together in a large bowl.
- In a half-pint jar, mix honey, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Place lid on top and shake well.
- Pour dressing all over kale salad mixture and toss together thoroughly with tongs.
- Serve immediately or refigerate for up to 2 hours before serving.
Calories: 145kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 2gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 107mgPotassium: 138mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 2165IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!