Kale salad. Blah. Add some pumpkin seeds, cranberries, ginger, lemon, and honey, and you’ve got an exciting blend of flavor, sweetness, and spice!
- Cutting Board
- Jelly jar with lid
- Large bowl
- 1 bunch fresh kale chopped
- ¼ cup crystallized ginger chopped fine
- ¼ cup dried cranberries chopped fine
- ¼ cup pepitas or green pumpkin seeds
Honey Lemon Dressing
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix kale, ginger, cranberries, and pepitas together in a large bowl.
- In a half-pint jar, mix honey, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Place lid on top and shake well.
- Pour dressing all over kale salad mixture and toss together thoroughly with tongs.
- Serve immediately or refigerate for up to 2 hours before serving.