Chicken doesn’t have to be boring. These simple herbs and seasonings will add delicious flavor to dinner!
- Pressure Cooker
- Oven Broiler or CrispLid for Instant Pot
- 6-8 Chicken Thighs I prefer bone-in, skin-on.
- 3 sprigs Rosemary
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Magic Flavor Dust
- Place Chicken Thighs in bottom of pressure cooker insert.
- Smash garlic cloves with meat mallet. Peel and break into pieces.
- Season with Magic Flavor Dust, rosemary, and garlic pieces.
- Add 1 cup of water to pressure cooker insert.
- Close lid of Instant Pot and make sure pressure release valve is set to [Sealing].
- Set pressure cooker to cook on Pressure Cook mode at High Pressure.
- Adust pressure cooking time to 12-15 minutes by pressing the [+] or [-] buttons. Choose time based on size of chicken pieces and also whether the meat is frozen. More time for larger pieces or pieces that are frozen.
- Press [Start] or allow pressure cooker to start on its own, depending on your model.
- When pressure cooking is finished, allow pot to Natural Release for at least 5 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure.